2 night/3 day weekend (Fri-Sun)
Includes multiple walks a day and lots of love and silly fun!
Is your doggie stressed out, over-worked, and underpaid? Does she need a break, a vacation, a home away from home??
Let Danny and Mary treat your pup to a weekend of loving fun and put that spring back in his step! He’ll return to you refreshed, relaxed and ready to chase squirrels again!
Mary and Danny Zuffante are major dog-lovers and seasoned dog-sitters who live in Brooklyn. They are members of Dog Vacay and have hosted over 20 dogs of all different breeds in their home.
“My husband Danny and I have been lucky enough to host and care for a variety of dogs over the past three and a half years through a wonderful site called Dog Vacay. It has been an incredible experience and has allowed us to watch over 20+ dogs all coming from diverse breeds. We have a calm and loving approach towards our little visitors and we couldn’t be more committed to making their stay comfortable.” (Mary Zuffante)
Details and rules:
- A weekend stay is Friday to Sunday, 2 nights/3 days.
- Dog parent must drop off and pick up.
- Dog parent must provide all treats/food/medications and specify any special dietary restrictions or other care-related information (e.g provide particular bedding, toys etc.)
- Dogs must be no larger than 45 lbs and must be house-trained.
- Only one dog will be hosted at a time.
- Multiple walks a day will be provided.
- Successful bidder will be connected directly with Mary and Danny after payment.
- All successful bid payments are considered donations to Good for Girls and tax-exempt to the full extent of the law.