Rose Rouse is a certified Yoga, Pilates, Thai Yoga Massage and Infant Massage instructor in New York City who has been practicing for more than a decade. Rose focuses on core strength and infuses elements from her athletic background to leave you feeling energized and balanced. Rose also has the power to change lives.
“I hated yoga. Tried it, didn’t understand what the fuss was all about, just couldn’t get into it. Then I met Rose. Life changed. Just like that. She had me keep going even at 8 months pregnant, and I credit my happy and healthy pregnancy largely to her.” (Leigh Pasqual, grateful student)
Details and Rules:
- Yoga/pilates or combination of both – Rose will provide everything you need for your customized session. No prior knowledge required.
- Thai Yoga Massage – A dynamic traditional massage using yoga-like postures while rhythmic pressure is applied. Great to relieve muscular tension, increase circulation and restore balance and energy.
- Market value of both services is $150 per session.
- Successful bidder will be connected directly with Rose after payment.
- All successful bid payments are considered donations to Good for Girls and tax-exempt to the full extent of the law.
- For more information about Rose, visit roserouse.com